Fairalon by T.J. Roberts

Book Review:
"Fairalon" by T.J. Roberts
a children's book, middle grade / YA.
web site: www.Fairalon.com



Wow! Wow! Wow! I so loved this book, it is magical and an absolute delight to read. I love books of this genre, with fairies and magic and I must say this is one of the best I have ever read. Iris is a wonderful character and her emotions and struggles felt so real to me. I love watching her discover the truth behind her feelings and her gentle heart. The other characters made the story perfect and the detailing is spectacular. It is written with a great flow and definitely keeps your attention. The illustrations are amazing and tied it all together in a neat little package. This is my first experience with this author but it will not be my last. T. J. Roberts is a brilliant writer with an incredible imagination and I want more of his amazing mind. I recommend this book to everyone; it is an adventure for the mind and will stay in the heart for a long time. It would be a great movie.

"Fairalon" by T.J. Roberts
web site: www.Fairalon.com